“You’re never fully dressed without a smile.”
Studies have proved that there is a direct window between your oral health and your overall wellness. In fact, poor dental hygiene is a red flag if you are experiencing health issues.
Your gums serve as a barrier that helps prevent inflammation that may cause serious damage to your body. Gum disease, which is also called periodontal disease, is widespread. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), almost half of adults in the United States have some degree of gum disease. Gum disease is linked to an array of serious illnesses including:
- Heart Disease
- Respiratory Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Premature births or low-birth-weight babies
- Loss of cognitive decline
- Increased risk of certain cancers
- Increased risk of lung disease
Furthermore, researchers found that people who have gum disease are twice as likely as others to die from a heart attack and three times as likely to have a stroke. Gum disease increases the risk for heart attack by nearly 50%, according to a recent study published in the American Heart Association journal. While this list is certainly concerning, to say the least, there is good news, when it comes to your oral health prevention is fairly easy if taken seriously.
Good dental hygiene may reduce the risk of developing a wide range of serious health problems. Regularly visiting your dentist is one of the easiest and most manageable ways to get started but when was the last time you replaced your toothbrush? If you can’t think of an answer off the top of your head immediately, it’s been too long.
Changing your toothbrush regularly can prevent a host of issues. Experts agree that brushing with an old, worn-out toothbrush could result in a buildup of germs and plaque, which could increase your vulnerability to serious conditions like the ones listed above.
While you probably first think of phones, computers, and medical equipment as being technically advanced, have you ever given consideration to your toothbrush? If not, you should. Your toothbrush is a device that goes into your mouth twice, sometimes even more per day so it should be given serious consideration and be the BEST on the market.
Luckily, Toothbrush for Life takes the guesswork out of the equation for you. We have the healthiest, smartest, and most technically advanced toothbrush on the market, not to mention it’s convenient. Here are some of the features you can count on.
- Groundbreaking sonic pulse toothbrush offers you 5 brush settings.
- Long-lasting wireless rechargeable base.
- High-density Depont bristles provide stain-removing performance.
- Automatic brush head replacement every 3-months with the purchased subscription plan..
- Rapidly vibrates at 38,000 strokes per minute for quick and thorough removal of harmful plaque.
- True to its name, our brush is designed for life.
- Saves you time and money.
Toothbrush for Life is not just another product, it’s revolutionary in its capabilities of disease prevention but overall oral health. The tempo of life is fast as society seems to continue seeking products and shortcuts to keep up with their busy lives.
At Toothbrush for Life, we understand the day-to-day demands of life by offering a way to conveniently and positively impact your oral health. Our toothbrush leaves ordinary toothbrushes in the dust with its innovative design and convenient automatic 3-month brush head replacement, capitalizing on the ideal window of time for a replacement. Here are some things to consider.
- Brush more accurately and effectively.
- Never brush with a frayed, worn-out and ineffective toothbrush again.
- Take the guesswork out of the replacement time.
- Toothbrush for Life Smart Timer signals every 30 seconds to brush a new quadrant for more complete cleaning.
- The super-fast inductive wireless charger has a large capacity battery that lasts for up to 4 weeks of regular use.
- Toothbrush for Life can be used with braces.
- Every Toothbrush for Life comes with a 60-day Money Back Guarantee and a 2-year Limited Warranty.
- You can cancel your replacement subscription brush plan at any time with absolutely no charge (so long as it is canceled ahead of your next refill).
- If you are not 100% satisfied, return the product in its original packaging along with the original receipt within 60 days of purchase to receive a full refund of your purchase price.
- Dentist recommended and approved.
- Optional whitening kit (additional charge).
- Monthly newsletter opt-in to learn more about having a healthy mouth.
In addition to warding off serious medical conditions, having a healthy mouth is a great goal for keeping your own teeth as you age, it can prevent bad breath, tooth decay and prevent costly tooth problems such as cavities and root canals.
Your mouth is an infection source, improperly brushing can lead to gingivitis, periodontitis, trench mouth (serious gum infection), and more. Harmful bacteria can seriously compromise your mouth’s natural defenses so it’s essential to stay on top of your oral care.
In addition to improving your oral health and preventing medical conditions, at Toothbrush for Life we understand that your smile can change the world, that’s why we offer a complete zero sensitivity whitening kit. This innovative kit includes everything you need to noticeably whiten your teeth.
Benefits of Whitening Kit
- Easy to use with zero sensitivity.
- Safely whitens teeth without harmful irritants.
- Helps clean and whiten surface stains caused by coffee, tea, smoking, red wine, and certain foods.
Toothbrush for Life is a small investment when you think of the incredible benefits and host of preventive measures against diseases and conditions. While people don’t often think of their mouth as part of their wellness, it is indeed tied to our health working simultaneously for either the greater good or bad. Like most things in life, you only get what you put into it…your toothbrush is no different. Take your oral health into your own hands with an investment in Toothbrush for Life! Learn more today by visiting us online today, shoot us an email or give us a call today (844)-484-2091.